For online payments through our website, we accept the following cr. cards:
For online payments, most of them use embossed kr. cards. You can use electronic cards VISA Electron and Maestro after approval by your bank. We advise you to obtain information from your bank about the possibility of using your card for online payments. (There are some virtual cards issued specifically for this type of operation).
Benefits of using payment cards on our website
• We do not charge any fees for online payments using kr. kart
• we offer you a convenient and secure payment method
• We do not charge cash on delivery
Safe payment method
3D-Secure is the latest and most secure online payment technology supported by the MasterCard and Visa Association.
• your card details are entered directly on the secure page of the processing center (bank)
• None of our staff has access to the details of your cards
• Encrypted data transmission of your card is realized through the HTTPS protocol
Payment method on our website
After choosing a service on our website, you confirm the purchase by clicking on the Pay button. You will be redirected to our processing bank, which will ask you to enter your card details: card number, expiration date of your card, CVV2 / CVC2 code (three-digit code printed on the signature panel on the back of your card). This code helps verify you as the legitimate cardholder and enhances customer fraud protection.
The bank (or Paypal) is the only organization for processing card data and guaranteeing encrypted data transmission. Our site receives only the result of authorization and instructions on how to further process transactions. This method prevents mishandling of your card on our website, as well as the free transfer of unsecured data on a public computer network. You will be informed about the result of the transaction by email.
The presence of the * Verified By Visa * logos of the * Visa * and * MasterCard SecureCode * of the * MasterCard * card associations guarantees you a secure payment method on our website.
If you have problems with payment, this may be due to the following reasons:
• Your card details were filled in incorrectly
• Your account does not have enough funds or you have exceeded the established limit for online transactions
• Your credit card is not eligible for online payments, in which case we advise you to contact your bank